- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Family Programs
Welcome to yet another busy week at the Museum, especially for kids and Frank Lloyd Wright fans! Just opened, “Just the WRIGHT Size: Designing and Building Small Houses” is the new Kohl’s Art Generation Gallery feature exhibition. Try your hand … Continue reading
This week, the Museum opens two new exhibitions and hosts its monthly MAM After Dark event. Plus lectures, gallery talks, and more. On Thursday, March 10, the Chipstone Foundation opens The New Materiality: Digital Dialogues at the Boundaries of Contemporary … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, and it includes a free admission day! There’s plenty of art and activities for adults and kids alike—you don’t want to miss out. This Thursday, March 3, is another Target Free First Thursday … Continue reading
Frank Lloyd Wright fever continues at the Museum, with visitors pouring in to see the models, drawings, photos, videos, and furniture from the mind of “America’s Greatest Architect.” This week, there will be an Express Talk on Frank Lloyd Wright … Continue reading
Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day to everyone. The Museum is open today from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Kids 12 and under are free, so … Continue reading