- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Family Programs
Usher in Member Month at the Museum with lectures, discounts, and of course, Target Free First Thursday. May is Member Month, which means special discounts at Cafe Calatrava, Coffee with a Conscience, and the Museum Store. Also this week, enjoy … Continue reading
This week, the big news is that the kids are home on spring break and in need of something to do! Bring them to the Museum (Kids 12 and under get in FREE!) and enjoy the Kohl’s Art Generation Studio. … Continue reading
For you baseball fans, it’s Opening Day at Miller Park, so here’s an obligatory-yet-enthusiastic GO BREWERS! If you missed Art in Bloom last weekend, be sure to check out the photos on the Museum’s Facebook page, as well as on Chelsea Kelly’s latest … Continue reading
Spring has officially arrived, and that means it is time for Art in Bloom at the Museum. This year’s event runs Thursday, March 31 through Sunday, April 3 and includes old favorites and new surprises. This year’s event features the … Continue reading
Happy Spring from the Milwaukee Art Museum! And in honor of spring, be sure to purchase your Art in Bloom tickets before Friday, March 25. Some lectures have already sold out, so don’t miss out on your chance to experience … Continue reading