- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- What is the Difference Between Ceramic and Pottery?Handmade Pottery with Soulful Ceramics on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- RT @ljhighby: Second round of #BrandMadness! @MilwaukeeArt, @Sprecherbrewery, @George_Webb, @bartolottas and more battling it out! http://t… - 2 hours ago
- RT @MarkKassMBJ: 2nd round #BrandMadnessMBJ starts today. Vote now: @MilwaukeeArt vs. @sprecherbrewery, @bartolottas vs. Sendiks http://t.c… - 3 hours ago
- Behind the scenes of #OfHeavenandEarth facebook.com/media/set/?set… - 5 hours ago
- RT @MarkKassMBJ: Vote today: @MilwaukeeArt, @sprecherbrewery, @George_Webb battle in 2nd round of #BrandMadnessMBJ bizjournals.com/milwaukee/blog… v… - 8 hours ago
- RT @MKEBizJournal: 2nd round #BrandMadnessMBJ starts today. Vote now: @MilwaukeeArt vs. @sprecherbrewery, @bartolottas vs. Sendiks http://t… - 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Family Programs
Happy Fourth of July from the Milwaukee Art Museum. The Museum is open Monday, July 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for active military and their families is free. We hope you include the Museum in your Independence … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
Frank Lloyd Wright has closed, to record weekend crowds, and now we look forward to the Museum’s Summer of CHINA, which opens June 11. But more on that later. This week, Members receive double discounts in the Museum Store on … Continue reading