- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Questions of Provenance–An Introduction
- From the Collection–Christopher Dresser, Pitcher and Claret Jug
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–G. H. van Hengel, Jr., Chandelier
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Augustus III, King of Poland
- RT @jisimnz: 21 more days!!! @MilwaukeeArt http://t.co/05RtHMqw0o - 1 hour ago
- RT @OKeeffe_Jim: Nightfall on #Milwaukee. #MilwaukeeArtMuseum #art #SantiagoCalatrava #Soleil #sunset http://t.co/QQPpD5E9UD - 1 hour ago
- RT @janetgourley: #tbt a few weeks ago #spring in #Milwaukee #mke @MilwaukeeArt http://t.co/rDnpkkovDu - 11 hours ago
- RT @tamiramadsen: @TomHeldMBJ @MilwaukeeArt So excited for this exhibit. Van Gogh is my favorite artist. - 15 hours ago
- RT @22ALukeT: @MilwaukeeArt glad my last appointment cancelled so I could walk over and get a closer look #beautifuldiscovery http://t.co/M… - 15 hours ago
Tag Archives: Family Programs
Happy Fourth of July from the Milwaukee Art Museum. The Museum is open Monday, July 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for active military and their families is free. We hope you include the Museum in your Independence … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
Frank Lloyd Wright has closed, to record weekend crowds, and now we look forward to the Museum’s Summer of CHINA, which opens June 11. But more on that later. This week, Members receive double discounts in the Museum Store on … Continue reading