- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- Author Susan Verde at a special Story Time in the Galleries this morning! http://t.co/7SlsPlu0Q7 - 6 hours ago
- RT @TrvlnMtgsGal: Getting ready to go to @MilwaukeeArt w Mom to see the Modern Rebels exhibit. #VanGoghtoPollock #art #rebel #modern #RT - 6 hours ago
- Meet author Susan Verde during a special Story Time in the Galleries event this Saturday! bit.ly/1S8x2LP http://t.co/5W5igcnnDM - 23 hours ago
- “Art is either plagiarism or revolution.” –Paul Gauguin #VanGoghToPollock bit.ly/1Q3eI5Z - 1 day ago
- RT @SteveSanduski: Chief curator Brady Roberts leading a tour of @MilwaukeeArt exhibition of Modern Rebels http://t.co/HAz2Muw9r4 - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Family Programs
Happy Fourth of July from the Milwaukee Art Museum. The Museum is open Monday, July 4 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission for active military and their families is free. We hope you include the Museum in your Independence … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
Frank Lloyd Wright has closed, to record weekend crowds, and now we look forward to the Museum’s Summer of CHINA, which opens June 11. But more on that later. This week, Members receive double discounts in the Museum Store on … Continue reading