- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Due to inclement weather, @MilwaukeeArt will close at 3:00 pm today. @fox6now @WISN12News @tmj4 @CBS58 @js_newswatch - 41 minutes ago
- RT @YelpMKE: We can't even begin to list all the AWESOME at @MilwaukeeArt for #FrostbiteMKE 2/20, so just head here + RSVP: http://t.co/lyc… - 20 hours ago
- One week from today! omtownyogis.org/page/yoga-the-… Yoga @MilwaukeeArt @omTownYogis - 1 day ago
- RT @BaderGiving: #MKE legends gather to celebrate the legendary Vel Phillips at @MilwaukeeArt : ht.ly/IeLTC Catch the broadcast … - 1 day ago
- Sneak Peek inside the installation for #InspiringBeauty youtu.be/Itjs1LjSeMs - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Exhibitions
Even though the exhibition Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec & His Contemporaries may be billed as a fine art retrospective, it also serves as the largest and most extensive graphic design exhibition Milwaukee has ever seen. Featuring posters from the turn … Continue reading
Last month I wrote about the Chipstone Foundation’s new acquisition, an early Edgefield face jug with writing on the back. Since then, our curatorial team has uncovered the meaning behind the elusive inscription. Before revealing this discovery, I’ll catch you … Continue reading
In honor of Spring Break, and spring travelers everywhere, let’s send a shout-out to some of our painted friends who have also hit the road lately. The last time I checked, our artworks were not boozing it up on the … Continue reading
The groundhog may have seen his shadow, but the Museum is jumping full steam into spring with its new exhibition, Accidental Genius: Art from the Anthony Petullo Collection. Containing 200 works of modern and contemporary self-taught art from some of … Continue reading