- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Augustus III, King of Poland
- From the Collection–George Vicat Cole, At Arundel, Sussex
- “Restore. Reinstall. Reimagine” at the Milwaukee Art Museum
- From the Collection–Maria-Theresia Thielen, Still Life with Parrot
- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: exhibition design
This is the second in a series of blog posts highlighting a variety of different positions within the Milwaukee Art Museum. Each day, hundreds of visitors enter the Milwaukee Art Museum to stare in awe at the incredible wealth of … Continue reading
Picking paint colors. Stepping under ladders in closed off galleries. Artfully arranging teacups. All are things I’ve done in the past few weeks, and all are entirely fun perks to a curator’s job. Beyond the fun, what I aim to … Continue reading