- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Juan Pablo Ruiz on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- FINAL WEEKS! #OfHeavenandEarth closes in 2 weeks @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/of-heaven-and-… - 19 hours ago
- For a complete listing of holiday hours @MilwaukeeArt visit mam.org/info/pressroom… - 23 hours ago
- It's #SuperSaturday! Shop online at @MilwaukeeArt #MuseumStore to find unique treasures and avoid the crowds! store.mam.org/Content/16.htm - 1 day ago
- Live Music all season long @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/calendar/event… - 2 days ago
- RT @onmilwaukee: 100 #Milwaukee gift ideas: ow.ly/GcclG ow.ly/i/80H7n #gotyoucovered @MilwaukeeArt Membership no. 28! - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Events
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
Usher in Member Month at the Museum with lectures, discounts, and of course, Target Free First Thursday. May is Member Month, which means special discounts at Cafe Calatrava, Coffee with a Conscience, and the Museum Store. Also this week, enjoy … Continue reading