- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- #HBD, Arthur Garfield Dove! See his work in the Museum's feature exhibition, #VanGoghToPollock! Open today 10-5. - 13 hours ago
- Need to beat the heat? Stop by the Museum today and experience #VanGoghToPollock! Diane Arbus… instagram.com/p/54nndjn9zK/ - 13 hours ago
- Author Susan Verde at a special Story Time in the Galleries this morning! http://t.co/7SlsPlu0Q7 - 1 day ago
- RT @TrvlnMtgsGal: Getting ready to go to @MilwaukeeArt w Mom to see the Modern Rebels exhibit. #VanGoghtoPollock #art #rebel #modern #RT - 1 day ago
- Meet author Susan Verde during a special Story Time in the Galleries event this Saturday! bit.ly/1S8x2LP http://t.co/5W5igcnnDM - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Events
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, with Gallery Talks, lectures, and the opening of a new exhibition. And don’t forget the Museum is open on Monday, July 4, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. On Tuesday, June 28, enjoy a Gallery … Continue reading
Welcome to the Summer of CHINA! This weekend marked the official opening of the Museum’s long-anticipated series of exhibitions celebrating 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture. If you haven’t seen it yet, make a point to stop in this … Continue reading
Happy Summer to everyone! With Memorial Day marking the unofficial start to summer, the Museum will have expanded hours, and offer free admission to active duty military and their families.
Usher in Member Month at the Museum with lectures, discounts, and of course, Target Free First Thursday. May is Member Month, which means special discounts at Cafe Calatrava, Coffee with a Conscience, and the Museum Store. Also this week, enjoy … Continue reading