- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Events
What’s Happening at the Milwaukee Art Museum – January, 2012 After a very successful run at the Milwaukee Art Museum, Impressionism: Masterworks on Paper heads to its next destination, the Albertina in Vienna. And, after rave reviews in the press, the … Continue reading
Don’t answer that. Most jokes beginning that way aren’t very nice to the subject. My answer, in this case, is: six. This fall, the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design (MIAD) Director of Galleries Mark Lawson asked six design-lovers to … Continue reading
Big things are happening in November at the Milwaukee Art Museum – from lectures and classes to after-hours soirees and artist visits. This is the place to be! Thursday, November 3: See the art for free on Target Free First … Continue reading
Looking for something to do as the kids head off to school this week? Come in to the Milwaukee Art Museum! The Museum is open seven days a week through Labor Day, and active military and their families receive FREE … Continue reading
As summer winds down, so does the Summer of CHINA! This is your last chance to experience 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture before it closes on Sunday, September 11. The reviews have been glowing, the public response has … Continue reading