- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @StaceyJAlways: @PEARLS4TeenGirl @MilwaukeeArt #fashionmatters http://t.co/2RIAoCRCdD - 18 hours ago
- RT @lacicoppins: Students learning that #fashionmatters @MilwaukeeArt with educators from @FirstStage and docent tours! http://t.co/5r1Cwx2… - 18 hours ago
- Please join in this very special event on Saturday, March 14. mam.org/calendar/event… @trevorpaglen - 21 hours ago
- Check out the photos from MAM After Dark: Frostbite Ball! #MAMafterdark flickr.com/photos/mkeart/… - 22 hours ago
- #CafeCalatrava Chef Micah shared a great spring recipe on @WISN12News today. What wine pairs well with rabbit? m.wisn.com/news/making-me… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: European Design Since 1985
Attention art lovers: The Art Auction, sponsored by the Museum’s Contemporary Art Society, is happening this Saturday, October 23. Place your bids on over 150 items up for auction, currently on display in the Contemporary Galleries. The Art Auction is a semi-annual … Continue reading
In my high school art history class, my teacher, having covered with reverence the high-contrast drama of the Baroque, flipped the slide machine to show Jean-Honoré Fragonard’s The Swing and paused, glaring at the slide in the darkened room. Then … Continue reading
Since I started working (almost two years ago!) on the exhibition European Design Since 1985: Shaping the New Century, I’ve been on a personal scavenger hunt. I want to gather as many of the featured designs “in the wild” as … Continue reading
Have you seen the Museum’s newest feature exhibition, European Design Since 1985: Shaping the New Century? This colorful exhibition explores the work of over 100 European designers with over 200 objects, including chairs, tables, lamps, vases, watering cans, utensils, metalworks, … Continue reading