- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- All May long @MilwaukeeArt members get #free admission to 7 MKE museums: bit.ly/1D5ZrEG - 1 hour ago
- Member Month is just 5 days away! bit.ly/1d4J2v6 - 17 hours ago
- This is the final week of #InspiringBeauty- see it before it is gone! http://t.co/5BJvkRmAnN - 1 day ago
- Admission to see #InspiringBeauty is just $10 through the end of April! - 2 days ago
- RT @janetgourley: Congratulations to the @MIAD_edu students for presenting today @MilwaukeeArt! http://t.co/fQHo4zyQOv - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Ernest Kalas
Even though the exhibition Posters of Paris: Toulouse-Lautrec & His Contemporaries may be billed as a fine art retrospective, it also serves as the largest and most extensive graphic design exhibition Milwaukee has ever seen. Featuring posters from the turn … Continue reading