- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- #CafeCalatrava Chef Micah shared a great spring recipe on @WISN12News today. What wine pairs well with rabbit? m.wisn.com/news/making-me… - 18 hours ago
- Take a break and enjoy the film "Mahogany" today at 2 p.m. #free with @MilwaukeeArt admission mam.org/calendar/event… - 22 hours ago
- Getting married soon? Say hi to the @MilwaukeeArt team at tomorrow's Magnificent Bride event at the @PfisterHotel. milwaukeesmagnificentbride.com/info.html - 1 day ago
- RT @M3ghatr0n: @tmj4 speaking with @lacicoppins about #FashionMatters @MilwaukeeArt today. Check it out tonight at 6 and 10. http://t.co/tT… - 1 day ago
- Stop in and shop today at the Used Book Sale mam.org/calendar/event… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: english art
Summer traditionally ends with dog days. You know those hot, listless, airless spans in August that have people dreaming of thunderstorms and cold fronts. But why not begin summer with a thought about dogs? This is not hard for me, … Continue reading
Chances are that you own a teapot. What does your teapot look like? It’s probably globular in form and might have some decoration applied to it. The Museum has on view a variety of teapots, including two that I find … Continue reading
The Milwaukee Art Museum has in its collection a beautiful portrait by Francis Cotes, one of the highlights of the Museum’s Gallery of 18th century English and Italian Works (gallery #7, main level). Cotes’ story is an interesting one. Francis … Continue reading