- Edgefield Potteries | americanslaveceramichistory on Face Jugs: Art and Ritual
- swatirane292 on Questions of Provenance—The Marriage Trap by Jan Victors, Part 1
- Janet Larscheid on Intern Reflections
- Link Roundup: Slow looking | Intersections on On Tim Gunn and Gallery Teaching
- Absurd Creature of the Week: The Curious Case of the Elusive, Slimy Nautilus | Breaking News Pakistan on From the Collection–Nautilus Cup
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: engineering
It’s not unusual to see the work of an engineer at an art museum–especially here in Milwaukee. From the first step under the stunning Brise Soleil in the Quadracci Pavilion of the Milwaukee Art Museum, it becomes clear that an … Continue reading