- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Find out how you can become an integral part of the Milwaukee Art Museum team! bit.ly/1FYZlWP #NationalVolunteerWeek - 55 minutes ago
- Looking to impress Mom this Mother's Day? Try with brunch at Cafe Calatrava! mam.org/calendar/event… - 3 hours ago
- RT @GeraldHyler: We're having a great time! Thanks Northwestern Mutual! #mamafterdark http://t.co/AZThH72ffG - 6 hours ago
- RT @nateimigIT: Great turnout for #MAMafterdark. Awesome to see such a diverse crowd, too. Thanks Diverse & Risilient!! http://t.co/2unC9if… - 6 hours ago
- RT @cityofmilwaukee: Wings up @MilwaukeeArt Museum After Dark. http://t.co/JX5p0YkNyX - 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Edgefield District
Those of you that have been through Face Jugs: Art and Ritual in 19th Century South Carolina might be wondering what the big silvery face jug is and how it fits into the exhibition. It’s a contemporary artwork by artist … Continue reading