- #ThrowbackFashion Carmen (Homage to Munkacsi), coat by @CardinPierre, Place Francois-Premier, Paris by Richard @Avedon via @HarpersBazaarUS, September 1957 | DUC C. NGUYÊN BLOG on From the Collection–The Rivals (Little Kittens) by Mihály Munkácsy
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- Reflections of an Intern: Front Lines of a MOOC
- From the Collection–Dancer Holding her Right Foot in her Right Hand by Edgar Degas
- Reflective Evaluation: How Can Museums Change Teens–and Vice Versa? Part 3
- Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- Reflective Evaluation: How Can Museums Change Teens–and Vice Versa? Part 2
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Eames
Late in 2010 I advocated that the Museum accept a Ray and Charles Eames DCW (“Dining Chair Wood”) into the Permanent Collection. No big surprise there, as this bent plywood chair is the iconic work of two of the most … Continue reading