- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Christina Zawadiwsky on From the Collection–Taxi Ride to Sarah’s Studio by Jim Campbell
- amateurumpire on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Christina Zawadiwsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 4—Porcelain
- German Tankards and Steins: Part 4—Porcelain | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Duane Hanson
Duane Hanson’s lifelike Janitor (1973) is one of the Museum’s most beloved works of art. It generates curiosity on many levels: How did the artist make the sculpture so realistic? What does this photo-realistic artwork mean? What does he wear … Continue reading