- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Bal du Lac is right around the corner. mam.org/calendar/event… http://t.co/2Sz8t1TXkq - 11 hours ago
- RT @NineSixTwo: I'm pretty sure I just spotted @mariabamfoo at the Milwaukee Art Museum - 13 hours ago
- RT @mariabamfoo: Milwaukee! You have a breastfeeding capsule in your airport! And an art museum shaped like a seagull w/ gorgeous Ebony fas… - 13 hours ago
- RT @SocialRugratMKE: ▹ @MilwaukeeArt Target First Free Thursday TOMORROW bit.ly/RaUM4K http://t.co/VjbsLW4xxT - 16 hours ago
- RT @BobbyOnMKEcom: Finally! @MilwaukeeArt Museum has decided to embrace the orange DiSuvero sculpture. http://t.co/HVT86a5fUP - 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: Design
This is the second in a series of blog posts highlighting a variety of different positions within the Milwaukee Art Museum. Each day, hundreds of visitors enter the Milwaukee Art Museum to stare in awe at the incredible wealth of … Continue reading
Ever wonder about the details of developing an art museum exhibition? I have to admit, an advanced degree in art history does not directly prepare a curator for the loan agreements, budget constrictions, press relationships, and conservation concerns that must … Continue reading
The year 2012 is considered the 50th anniversary of the American Studio Glass movement. The anniversary is being celebrated with exhibitions and events across the country, organized in large part by the Art Alliance for Contemporary Glass. The Milwaukee Art … Continue reading
A sense of competition led me to learn a little more about typography this week. What started as a challenge from a friend to best his score on the wonderful online Kern Type: The Kerning Game, became an interest in … Continue reading