- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
- John Van Uxem on MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
- The Woodgatherer in my memory, and on a bag! | My CMS on The Woodgatherer in my memory, and on a bag!
- Christina Zawadiwsky on MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Eric Boehle, Comptroller
- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Reflections of an Intern: Exploring the Milwaukee Art Museum
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Brigid Globensky, Senior Director of Education and Programs
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Eric Boehle, Comptroller
- From the Collection–Taxi Ride to Sarah’s Studio by Jim Campbell
- MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Decorative Arts
The ceramic artist Toshiko Takaezu generously gave the Milwaukee Art Museum ten of her fine art vessels in 2006. Today I was nonchalantly compiling information on her life in preparation for a potential display of those vessels, when I was … Continue reading
This chair is one of my favorite designs of the 20th century. Period. So sleek, yet soft! So comfortable, yet efficient! When contemplating a move to Milwaukee to accept my current position, I made a short list of things I … Continue reading
In honor of women’s history month, here is one of the Museum collection’s most striking objects from the Arts & Crafts Movement–an object that happens to have been designed by a woman. This poplar wood chest was made at the … Continue reading
When you visit the Museum’s Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition, you’ll notice that in addition to a trove of architectural drawings from the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation, the installation includes drawings and furniture from the … Continue reading