- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Bal du Lac is right around the corner. mam.org/calendar/event… http://t.co/2Sz8t1TXkq - 3 hours ago
- RT @NineSixTwo: I'm pretty sure I just spotted @mariabamfoo at the Milwaukee Art Museum - 4 hours ago
- RT @mariabamfoo: Milwaukee! You have a breastfeeding capsule in your airport! And an art museum shaped like a seagull w/ gorgeous Ebony fas… - 4 hours ago
- RT @SocialRugratMKE: ▹ @MilwaukeeArt Target First Free Thursday TOMORROW bit.ly/RaUM4K http://t.co/VjbsLW4xxT - 7 hours ago
- RT @BobbyOnMKEcom: Finally! @MilwaukeeArt Museum has decided to embrace the orange DiSuvero sculpture. http://t.co/HVT86a5fUP - 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: conservation
Duane Hanson’s lifelike Janitor (1973) is one of the Museum’s most beloved works of art. It generates curiosity on many levels: How did the artist make the sculpture so realistic? What does this photo-realistic artwork mean? What does he wear … Continue reading
The year 2012 is considered the 50th anniversary of the American Studio Glass movement. The anniversary is being celebrated with exhibitions and events across the country, organized in large part by the Art Alliance for Contemporary Glass. The Milwaukee Art … Continue reading
On October 14, the Milwaukee Art Museum opened the exhibition Impressionism: Masterworks on Paper. The exhibition perfectly sets the scene for looking at a painting recently acquired by the Milwaukee Art Museum, shown at left as it looks mid-conservation. Haymaking … Continue reading