- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @Inexhibit_mag: From 5 February at @MilwaukeeArt in #Milwaukee the #fashion #exhibition Inspiring Beauty inexhibit.com/marker/milwauk… http://t… - 3 hours ago
- RT @MilwBlackInfo: Ebony Fashion Fair at the Milwaukee Art Museum Feb 5 - May 3, 2015 @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/inspiring-beau… http://t.co/5l… - 7 hours ago
- It's never too early to think about Valentine's Day! #CafeCalatrava mam.org/calendar/event… - 8 hours ago
- Want to know what is happening behind the scenes inside #InspiringBeauty? facebook.com/milwaukeeart instagram.com/milwaukeeart/ - 2 days ago
- RT @lacicoppins: Yep! It's coming Inspiring Beauty: 50 Years of Ebony Fashion Fair to @MilwaukeeArt #BlackIsBeautiful http://t.co/jsI4ScwM… - 3 days ago
Tag Archives: community
It’s my pleasure to share the work of the teen interns in this semester’s Satellite High School Program. Fifteen students from all around Milwaukee spent a semester exploring and discussing art, touring elementary school students, going behind the scenes, speaking … Continue reading
On one of the last warm days in October, I led sixteen teens into the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Postcards from America: Milwaukee exhibition. This blog post is a description of our experience spending one hour together looking at a single … Continue reading
The first time I saw the Milwaukee Art Museum I was in awe. The huge wings and the stark white building against the lake made the Museum seem like a weird foreign castle that I wanted to explore and get … Continue reading
To me, art is not about the finished product but instead is a process of thoughts, motives, symbols, creativity and challenge. A museum’s central purpose is to secure and preserve the heritage of each work as a whole, ensuring that … Continue reading
No one really knows how much the Milwaukee Art Museum can make an impact on their life if they never take a visit. In becoming an intern at the Milwaukee Art Museum, I have seen the Museum in a different … Continue reading