- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @StaceyJAlways: @PEARLS4TeenGirl @MilwaukeeArt #fashionmatters http://t.co/2RIAoCRCdD - 15 hours ago
- RT @lacicoppins: Students learning that #fashionmatters @MilwaukeeArt with educators from @FirstStage and docent tours! http://t.co/5r1Cwx2… - 15 hours ago
- Please join in this very special event on Saturday, March 14. mam.org/calendar/event… @trevorpaglen - 19 hours ago
- Check out the photos from MAM After Dark: Frostbite Ball! #MAMafterdark flickr.com/photos/mkeart/… - 20 hours ago
- #CafeCalatrava Chef Micah shared a great spring recipe on @WISN12News today. What wine pairs well with rabbit? m.wisn.com/news/making-me… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Christmas
Speaking of the holidays, one of my favorite paintings in the Museum Collection is Meissen in Winter by German artist Ernst Ferdinand Oehme. Oehme (pronounced EHR-ma) shows us a snowy street in the German town, with the church tower silhouetted … Continue reading
This winter, the Art Museum Store has had the good fortune to forge a new and wonderful relationship with an exciting Milwaukee artist, Chrisanne Robertson. Chrisanne worked closely with our Product Development lead, Julia Jackson (you can read my previous … Continue reading
[Again for the 2011 holiday season, the Milwaukee Art Museum is thrilled to display the beloved Neopolitan crèche. Visit the Museum soon to enjoy this tradition with your family–the Nativity Scene will be on view through January 2012. Re-posted below … Continue reading
Thanksgiving has come and gone and you know what that means – the “holiday” season is officially upon us! If you hadn’t already experienced red and green decorations and Christmas music vying for your attention in October before your pumpkin … Continue reading