- #ThrowbackFashion Carmen (Homage to Munkacsi), coat by @CardinPierre, Place Francois-Premier, Paris by Richard @Avedon via @HarpersBazaarUS, September 1957 | DUC C. NGUYÊN BLOG on From the Collection–The Rivals (Little Kittens) by Mihály Munkácsy
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- From the Collection–Dancer Holding her Right Foot in her Right Hand by Edgar Degas
- Reflective Evaluation: How Can Museums Change Teens–and Vice Versa? Part 3
- Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- Reflective Evaluation: How Can Museums Change Teens–and Vice Versa? Part 2
- Dandelions and Deck Chairs: Harry Bertoia
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Christmas
Speaking of the holidays, one of my favorite paintings in the Museum Collection is Meissen in Winter by German artist Ernst Ferdinand Oehme. Oehme (pronounced EHR-ma) shows us a snowy street in the German town, with the church tower silhouetted … Continue reading
This winter, the Art Museum Store has had the good fortune to forge a new and wonderful relationship with an exciting Milwaukee artist, Chrisanne Robertson. Chrisanne worked closely with our Product Development lead, Julia Jackson (you can read my previous … Continue reading
[Again for the 2011 holiday season, the Milwaukee Art Museum is thrilled to display the beloved Neopolitan crèche. Visit the Museum soon to enjoy this tradition with your family–the Nativity Scene will be on view through January 2012. Re-posted below … Continue reading
Thanksgiving has come and gone and you know what that means – the “holiday” season is officially upon us! If you hadn’t already experienced red and green decorations and Christmas music vying for your attention in October before your pumpkin … Continue reading