- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Questions of Provenance–An Introduction
- From the Collection–Christopher Dresser, Pitcher and Claret Jug
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–G. H. van Hengel, Jr., Chandelier
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Augustus III, King of Poland
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Chipstone Foundation
Have you had the opportunity to stop by The Tool at Hand yet? Last month, I wrote about an awesome performance that took place at Sweet Water Organics in preparation of the Chipstone Foundation’s Tool at Hand exhibition at the … Continue reading
What’s Happening at the Milwaukee Art Museum – January, 2012 After a very successful run at the Milwaukee Art Museum, Impressionism: Masterworks on Paper heads to its next destination, the Albertina in Vienna. And, after rave reviews in the press, the … Continue reading
On Tuesday, November 22, 2011 a chair was born in the most unlikely of places, Sweet Water Organics. Sweet Water Organics is an urban acquaponic farm located in the Bayview neighborhood of Milwaukee. If you haven’t already been, you should … Continue reading
Chances are that you own a teapot. What does your teapot look like? It’s probably globular in form and might have some decoration applied to it. The Museum has on view a variety of teapots, including two that I find … Continue reading