- #ThrowbackFashion Carmen (Homage to Munkacsi), coat by @CardinPierre, Place Francois-Premier, Paris by Richard @Avedon via @HarpersBazaarUS, September 1957 | DUC C. NGUYÊN BLOG on From the Collection–The Rivals (Little Kittens) by Mihály Munkácsy
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- Reflections of an Intern: Front Lines of a MOOC
- From the Collection–Dancer Holding her Right Foot in her Right Hand by Edgar Degas
- Reflective Evaluation: How Can Museums Change Teens–and Vice Versa? Part 3
- Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- Reflective Evaluation: How Can Museums Change Teens–and Vice Versa? Part 2
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Ceramics
This past weekend, I was proud to present a paper at the American Ceramic Circle’s annual symposium on an exhibition topic I’m developing. I spoke about a German designer named Grete Marks who made radical and beautiful ceramics—designs that the … Continue reading
This week, there are a lot of opportunities to experience the Museum, including an American Ceramics Circle Symposium; free admission for everyone on Thursday, November 4, and free admission for veterans on Saturday, November 6; a lecture with Luke Beckerdite on the … Continue reading