- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- RT @janetgourley: Congratulations to the @MIAD_edu students for presenting today @MilwaukeeArt! http://t.co/fQHo4zyQOv - 11 hours ago
- On view now through May 31st at Jewish Museum Milwaukee! http://t.co/fvYw2bpbnH - 14 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: Preview next summer's Thomas Hart Benton show @milwaukeeart 5/7/15 6:15pm @metmuseum's Randy Griffey re #BentonMural htt… - 17 hours ago
- #HBD Willem De Kooning! Willem De Kooning Untitled, ca. 1970. Oil on paper mounted on canvas. bit.ly/1HnShBH http://t.co/rPC8fJOnCR - 18 hours ago
- Discover Kohl's Art Generation Weekend Family Programs @MilwaukeeArt: bit.ly/1blrhHn http://t.co/5d3Tu2MAic - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Ceramics
This past weekend, I was proud to present a paper at the American Ceramic Circle’s annual symposium on an exhibition topic I’m developing. I spoke about a German designer named Grete Marks who made radical and beautiful ceramics—designs that the … Continue reading
This week, there are a lot of opportunities to experience the Museum, including an American Ceramics Circle Symposium; free admission for everyone on Thursday, November 4, and free admission for veterans on Saturday, November 6; a lecture with Luke Beckerdite on the … Continue reading