- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @EbertsGreenhous: Our new gardening partner, Melinda Myers will be speaking at the Milwaukee Art Museum's "Beauty in Bloom" event... htt… - 1 hour ago
- RT @emma_wallo: @MilwaukeeArt There are so many inspiring pieces, it's hard to choose! #MuseumWeek #InspirationMW http://t.co/wFEoCPcqEa - 4 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: @MilwaukeeArt Of course I love the Sarli gown (skip to 3:29) VA VA VOOM! - youtube.com/watch?v=HuiUaR… - 4 hours ago
- RT @wigazette: .@MilwaukeeArt presents BEAUTY IN BLOOM through Sunday! To win tickets - email firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY! http://t.co… - 6 hours ago
- Which ensemble from #InspiringBeauty has you feeling inspired? On now through May 3rd! #MuseumWeek #InspirationMW http://t.co/LklCHXi7oi - 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: Camille Pissarro
On October 14, the Milwaukee Art Museum opened the exhibition Impressionism: Masterworks on Paper. The exhibition perfectly sets the scene for looking at a painting recently acquired by the Milwaukee Art Museum, shown at left as it looks mid-conservation. Haymaking … Continue reading
German artist Wilhelm Trübner’s depiction of Salome shows the New Testament character brazenly nude, holding the head of John the Baptist on a platter. When this painting by an admittedly-minor artist was recently rotated into the permanent collection gallery #11, … Continue reading