- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Questions of Provenance–An Introduction
- From the Collection–Christopher Dresser, Pitcher and Claret Jug
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–G. H. van Hengel, Jr., Chandelier
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Augustus III, King of Poland
- New Blog Post: Questions of Provenance–An Introduction bit.ly/1J2wmkp http://t.co/oIQJWuM2Oa - 1 hour ago
- Recently engaged? @WomanGetting review calls Milwaukee Art Museum an, "architecturally stunning" venue. bit.ly/1PKo5r5 - 4 hours ago
- Part two of the Bradley Collection lecture series continues tomorrow at 1:30. bit.ly/1EuZGd8 http://t.co/N0XvSpnirK - 11 hours ago
- The Museum is open today—and now every Monday, 10 a.m.–5 p.m., through Labor Day! - 1 day ago
- It is officially wedding season! instagram.com/p/3CSCiPH92L/ - 3 days ago