- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
- John Van Uxem on MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
- The Woodgatherer in my memory, and on a bag! | My CMS on The Woodgatherer in my memory, and on a bag!
- Christina Zawadiwsky on MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Eric Boehle, Comptroller
- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Reflections of an Intern: Exploring the Milwaukee Art Museum
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Brigid Globensky, Senior Director of Education and Programs
- MAM Behind-the-Scenes: Eric Boehle, Comptroller
- From the Collection–Taxi Ride to Sarah’s Studio by Jim Campbell
- MAM Behind the Scenes: Tanya Paul, Curator of European Art
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Behind the Scenes
In 2005, as a senior Art History major at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, I worked as an intern for the Museum’s Curatorial Department in Earlier European Art. Working under the expert intern-wrangling leadership of Catherine Sawinski, Assistant Curator of Earlier … Continue reading
In my last blog post, I shared with you the secrets of a lovely wooden box which contained a collection of glass lantern slides from about 1920. While most of the slides are black and white, a few colorful slides … Continue reading
The papers are signed and I can say it: The Milwaukee Art Museum welcomed into its permanent collection a Tea Service designed by Margarete Heymann Löbenstein Marks. After we purchased the work at auction two months ago and the wire … Continue reading
So much of what we do at the Milwaukee Art Museum depends on volunteers. In the Curatorial department, most of my volunteers are college interns. These dedicated students are willing to give their time and energy to us in exchange … Continue reading