- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- From the Collection–G. H. van Hengel, Jr., Chandelier
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Augustus III, King of Poland
- From the Collection–George Vicat Cole, At Arundel, Sussex
- “Restore. Reinstall. Reimagine” at the Milwaukee Art Museum
- From the Collection–Maria-Theresia Thielen, Still Life with Parrot
- May is Member Month! @MilwaukeeArt Members get free admission to seven Milwaukee-area museums ALL MONTH long! bit.ly/1d4J2v6 - 13 hours ago
- Happy #TeacherAppreciationWeek! Admission to the Museum is always #free for Wisconsin teachers. bit.ly/1zKIeWK - 15 hours ago
- Founders & Visionaries: Wisconsin Jewish Artists from @MilwaukeeArt on view now at Jewish Museum Milwaukee! http://t.co/AiWfIMeo54 - 16 hours ago
- RT @MAM_Chelsea: New Blog Post: From the Collection–G. H. van Hengel, Jr., Chandelier bit.ly/1IJR3Sq @MilwaukeeArt Museum - 17 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: #Free #museum every day #Wisconsin K12 #teachers #TeachersDay #TeachersMatter #ThankATeacher #TeacherAppreciationWeek htt… - 18 hours ago