- Chelsea Emelie Kelly on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Christina Zawadiwsky on From the Collection–Taxi Ride to Sarah’s Studio by Jim Campbell
- amateurumpire on From the Collection–MMPI (Self-Portrait in Yellow) by Tony Oursler
- Christina Zawadiwsky on German Tankards and Steins: Part 4—Porcelain
- German Tankards and Steins: Part 4—Porcelain | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Chestnut Bowl and Stand
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Artist Books
One of the most fascinating (and fun) books in the Museum’s rare book collection is a set of books by the artist Victor Vasarely. Vasarely’s four-volume set Plastic Arts (1970), which features numerous color plates, foldouts and loose plastic overlays, … Continue reading