- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Sneak Peek inside the installation for #InspiringBeauty youtu.be/Itjs1LjSeMs - 3 hours ago
- RT @BobbyOnMKEcom: Here's an illustrated update of the construction progress @MilwaukeeArt Museum: onmilwaukee.com/ent/articles/m… http://t.co/Mevwg… - 1 day ago
- RT @onmilwaukee: Get an exclusive first look how the construction is coming along at @MilwaukeeArt: buff.ly/1KbxWOr http://t.co/qXI… - 1 day ago
- RT @sashasinclair: #HangoutwithArt: youtu.be/Tq4GqEOdDsc via @YouTube Free #art course online from @MilwaukeeArt - 1 day ago
- RT @YelpMKE: RSVPs now open for @MilwaukeeArt/#YelpMKE's #Frostbite Ball! Snag advance tix for access to the Polar Vortex VIP: http://t.co/… - 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Art in Bloom
The groundhog may have seen his shadow, but the Museum is jumping full steam into spring with its new exhibition, Accidental Genius: Art from the Anthony Petullo Collection. Containing 200 works of modern and contemporary self-taught art from some of … Continue reading
For you baseball fans, it’s Opening Day at Miller Park, so here’s an obligatory-yet-enthusiastic GO BREWERS! If you missed Art in Bloom last weekend, be sure to check out the photos on the Museum’s Facebook page, as well as on Chelsea Kelly’s latest … Continue reading
Art in Bloom 2011 is in full swing! Huge flower displays are being wheeled through the galleries. Floral designers are snipping, arranging, considering, and re-arranging. Hundreds of garden goodies line the gallerias. There is a gelato cart, yes, you read … Continue reading
Spring has officially arrived, and that means it is time for Art in Bloom at the Museum. This year’s event runs Thursday, March 31 through Sunday, April 3 and includes old favorites and new surprises. This year’s event features the … Continue reading