- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- RT @artcity: The Milwaukee Art Museum addition. http://t.co/QV0UZ1AOG7 - 40 minutes ago
- Join @mam_courses today at 1p.m. for a #LIVE chat on art and culture: bit.ly/1aOErvj - 3 hours ago
- RT @MAM_Chelsea: New Blog Post: From the Collection–George Vicat Cole, At Arundel, Sussex bit.ly/1DcBuwP @MilwaukeeArt Museum - 3 hours ago
- #HBD Joan Miró! Joan Miró, The King's Jester (Le Fou Du Roi), 1926. Oil, pencil and charcoal on canvas. http://t.co/74WjX4FvhR - 19 hours ago
- Creating more than clothing? Learn about the role designers play in making a social impact: bit.ly/1JZB9C8 http://t.co/RZMVtpvImT - 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: architecture
The Museum has a jam-packed week of events, lectures, and more, which means there’s plenty to do and see! Let’s get started! On Tuesday, April 12, there’s a Frank Lloyd Wright Gallery Talk scheduled for 1:30 p.m. and on Thursday, … Continue reading
“… Remember this, that society always continues. That the past always hangs to the future by a thread. And organic architecture and the thought behind it and the philosophy it represents is going to be that thread. I am sure … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, and it includes a free admission day! There’s plenty of art and activities for adults and kids alike—you don’t want to miss out. This Thursday, March 3, is another Target Free First Thursday … Continue reading
In the interest of immersing myself in the Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition (and fulfilling my goal of becoming a tourist in my home state), I have been visiting Wright-designed buildings in Wisconsin over the … Continue reading
This week, it’s all about Frank Lloyd Wright. After a smashing opening weekend of events and nearly record-breaking attendance, as well as rave reviews by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, OnMilwaukee.com, Third Coast Digest, and others, Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture … Continue reading