- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: architecture
The Museum has a jam-packed week of events, lectures, and more, which means there’s plenty to do and see! Let’s get started! On Tuesday, April 12, there’s a Frank Lloyd Wright Gallery Talk scheduled for 1:30 p.m. and on Thursday, … Continue reading
“… Remember this, that society always continues. That the past always hangs to the future by a thread. And organic architecture and the thought behind it and the philosophy it represents is going to be that thread. I am sure … Continue reading
It’s another busy week at the Museum, and it includes a free admission day! There’s plenty of art and activities for adults and kids alike—you don’t want to miss out. This Thursday, March 3, is another Target Free First Thursday … Continue reading
In the interest of immersing myself in the Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition (and fulfilling my goal of becoming a tourist in my home state), I have been visiting Wright-designed buildings in Wisconsin over the … Continue reading
This week, it’s all about Frank Lloyd Wright. After a smashing opening weekend of events and nearly record-breaking attendance, as well as rave reviews by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, OnMilwaukee.com, Third Coast Digest, and others, Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture … Continue reading