- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- RT @cityofmilwaukee: Wings up @MilwaukeeArt Museum After Dark. http://t.co/JX5p0YkNyX - 2 hours ago
- RT @kwameshorter: I went to #MAMafterdark and all I got was this button...actually that's pretty cool. http://t.co/8291CkTmVk - 3 hours ago
- RT @wild_alexa: Drinking, art, and free food. Im pretty sure this is what heaven is like #mamafterdark - 3 hours ago
- RT @kkylieslavekk: I made a pretty ridiculous button. #mamafterdark this is neat http://t.co/d7nb2VLI3l - 3 hours ago
- RT @msmilwaukee1: I'm in the house...or rather museum..lol! #mamafterdark - 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Americana
Because he was a tattoo artist, Amund Dietzel’s most valuable works will eventually disappear by nature of his canvas. The Museum’s Tattoo: Flash Art of Amund Dietzel exhibits photographs, equipment and designs of Dietzel’s work. In this interview, Harold Wright, … Continue reading