- Juan Pablo Ruiz on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- James Hucke on Lewandowski’s Mosaic Mural at the Milwaukee County War Memorial Center
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections & Cultural Institutions | Art Museum Teaching on Teens Discuss Postcards from America
- Gerald Braden on From Museum Storage–Elihu Vedder’s “Star of Bethlehem”
- Italian artist Sofonisba Anguissola revisited, and her contemporaries | Dear Kitty. Some blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Americana
Because he was a tattoo artist, Amund Dietzel’s most valuable works will eventually disappear by nature of his canvas. The Museum’s Tattoo: Flash Art of Amund Dietzel exhibits photographs, equipment and designs of Dietzel’s work. In this interview, Harold Wright, … Continue reading