- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- This is the final week of #InspiringBeauty- see it before it is gone! http://t.co/5BJvkRmAnN - 27 minutes ago
- Admission to see #InspiringBeauty is just $10 through the end of April! - 1 day ago
- RT @janetgourley: Congratulations to the @MIAD_edu students for presenting today @MilwaukeeArt! http://t.co/fQHo4zyQOv - 1 day ago
- On view now through May 31st at Jewish Museum Milwaukee! http://t.co/fvYw2bpbnH - 1 day ago
- RT @janetgourley: Preview next summer's Thomas Hart Benton show @milwaukeeart 5/7/15 6:15pm @metmuseum's Randy Griffey re #BentonMural htt… - 2 days ago
Tag Archives: american arts society
Though the Museum’s mission is to present, in our official lingo, “four floors of over forty galleries of art with works from antiquity to the present,” I’m probably not alone among curators in getting most excited when we acquire and … Continue reading →