- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @sashasinclair: #HangoutwithArt: youtu.be/Tq4GqEOdDsc via @YouTube Free #art course online from @MilwaukeeArt - 44 minutes ago
- RT @YelpMKE: RSVPs now open for @MilwaukeeArt/#YelpMKE's #Frostbite Ball! Snag advance tix for access to the Polar Vortex VIP: http://t.co/… - 46 minutes ago
- RT @lacicoppins: Excited to be highlighted in the @milwaukeeart and @google, Massive Open Online Course! artdaily.com/news/76060/Mil… - 3 hours ago
- Looking for #ValentinesDay inspiration? How about a romantic dinner and tour of #InspiringBeauty at @MilwaukeeArt! mam.org/calendar/event… - 5 hours ago
- RT @SAQAtweets: Inspiring Beauty: 50 Years of Ebony #Fashion Fair coming to @MilwaukeeArt saqa.co/1wylIIf #wearables http://t.co/Un4… - 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: 20th century design
If you’ve visited the Museum recently, you know that we take our 125th anniversary seriously. There was cake for “Barbara Brown Lee Day” on May 2, there are three celebratory exhibitions, including a glamorous salon-style rehang of Gallery 10, and … Continue reading
Milwaukee in the early 1900s was a wealthy city known for its manufacturing—including beer, leather, steam engines, and metal machinery. Milwaukee’s industrialists brought cutting-edge technology to their businesses, and a few brought cutting-edge design into their homes. For a new … Continue reading