- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @LangemoFox6: Channeling my inner floral designer for Beauty in Bloom @MilwaukeeArt at 7:45 on @fox6wakeup http://t.co/RHZsiS1Ock - 41 minutes ago
- Up next: @LangemoFox6 learns the art of floral arrangements! This morning on @fox6now. http://t.co/o2eHDDPDL0 - 41 minutes ago
- RT @LangemoFox6: I love this piece at Beauty in Bloom @MilwaukeeArt @fox6wakeup http://t.co/Xzfrt7aS1W - 48 minutes ago
- RT @LangemoFox6: It doesn't look like Spring outside but it does @MilwaukeeArt I'm live at Beauty in Bloom at 7:15 on @fox6wakeup http://t.… - 1 hour ago
- Tune in to @fox6now this morning to see @LangemoFox6 explore #BeautyinBloom! http://t.co/za4fuzb5b4 - 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: 18th Century Art
The Milwaukee Art Museum has in its collection a beautiful portrait by Francis Cotes, one of the highlights of the Museum’s Gallery of 18th century English and Italian Works (gallery #7, main level). Cotes’ story is an interesting one. Francis … Continue reading
President Barack Obama has one of the world’s most famous faces. It would be hard to imagine a newspaper or a t-shirt maker or a sculptor getting away with substituting a similar grin and telling us it was our President. … Continue reading
It’s that time of year again! The Museum’s Neapolitan crèche is on view in the galleries for the holiday season. You’ll find it in Gallery 4 of the Collection Galleries, with European art. The origin of the popular Christmas tradition … Continue reading