- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Questions of Provenance–An Introduction
- From the Collection–Christopher Dresser, Pitcher and Claret Jug
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–G. H. van Hengel, Jr., Chandelier
- From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Augustus III, King of Poland
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Museum Store
This spring, the Milwaukee Art Museum partnered with The A.V. Club Milwaukee to sponsor a design contest for a new line of T-shirts to be sold in the Museum Store. The contest prompted the designers with the question “What does … Continue reading
In the Museum Store, we are always looking to highlight the artists and vendors that make commitments to ecologically and socially sustainable business practices. Throughout the store, this logo (left) will tell you that a company uses recycled, repurposed, or … Continue reading
I’ll admit truly: one of my favorite pastimes is helping people pick out jewelry. I’ll watch a person walking casually along the outside rim of the cases Santiago Calatrava designed for the Museum Store, and then I’ll see … Continue reading