- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @wigazette: .@MilwaukeeArt presents BEAUTY IN BLOOM through Sunday! To win tickets - email firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY! http://t.co… - 1 hour ago
- Which ensemble from #InspiringBeauty has you feeling inspired? On now through May 3rd! #MuseumWeek #InspirationMW http://t.co/LklCHXi7oi - 2 hours ago
- #BeautyinBloom installation is underway! http://t.co/kVXrIl7huL - 4 hours ago
- RT @TeJewels: Going to 'work' @MilwaukeeArt! Does it get better? I think not... http://t.co/Ks9Rk0uZ2h - 6 hours ago
- What can you expect from #BeautyInBloom this weekend? Flowers, fashion, and activities for the ENTIRE family! mam.org/bloom/ - 20 hours ago
Category Archives: Museum Store
This spring, the Milwaukee Art Museum partnered with The A.V. Club Milwaukee to sponsor a design contest for a new line of T-shirts to be sold in the Museum Store. The contest prompted the designers with the question “What does … Continue reading
In the Museum Store, we are always looking to highlight the artists and vendors that make commitments to ecologically and socially sustainable business practices. Throughout the store, this logo (left) will tell you that a company uses recycled, repurposed, or … Continue reading
I’ll admit truly: one of my favorite pastimes is helping people pick out jewelry. I’ll watch a person walking casually along the outside rim of the cases Santiago Calatrava designed for the Museum Store, and then I’ll see … Continue reading