- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Juan Pablo Ruiz on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- The Beth Eaton trunk show continues @MilwaukeeArt until 7pm. #MuseumStore http://t.co/9FldhZfiNY - 13 hours ago
- Today: Double Discount Day in the #MuseumStore, live music in Windhover Hall, and a trunk show with Beth Eaton! Happy Thursday!! - 17 hours ago
- Tomorrow is your LAST Double Discount Day in the #MuseumStore plus a Beth Eaton Trunk Show! Don't miss out. http://t.co/UYwA57gZ1e - 1 day ago
- Looking for #familyfun? The Kohl's Art Generation Studio at @MilwaukeeArt is open at 10 a.m. every day! - 2 days ago
- Last week for #free shipping at @MilwaukeeArt #museumstore store.mam.org/Content/16.htm - 3 days ago
Category Archives: Museum Store
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
I recently had the privilege of visiting the home and studio of Lois Ehlert, Milwaukee’s award-winning children’s book author, along with my photographer friend Megan Yanz. Ehlert published a personal and inspiring new book in March called The Scraps Book: … Continue reading
Visiting the Bay View studio of Beth Eaton Pottery, I had the enviable sense of the elements of work and family, business and creativity in harmonious balance. Beth Eaton’s work is featured in the Uncommon Folk: Traditions in American Art … Continue reading
On a searingly sun-filled afternoon, I set out on an adventure with my intrepid photographer friend, Meg, seeking the Milwaukee studio where Heather Hambrecht creates her fantastic organic leather handbag line, (h(om)e). We were armed with an address, detailed directions … Continue reading