- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- RT @GeraldHyler: We're having a great time! Thanks Northwestern Mutual! #mamafterdark http://t.co/AZThH72ffG - 2 hours ago
- RT @nateimigIT: Great turnout for #MAMafterdark. Awesome to see such a diverse crowd, too. Thanks Diverse & Risilient!! http://t.co/2unC9if… - 2 hours ago
- RT @cityofmilwaukee: Wings up @MilwaukeeArt Museum After Dark. http://t.co/JX5p0YkNyX - 12 hours ago
- RT @kwameshorter: I went to #MAMafterdark and all I got was this button...actually that's pretty cool. http://t.co/8291CkTmVk - 13 hours ago
- RT @wild_alexa: Drinking, art, and free food. Im pretty sure this is what heaven is like #mamafterdark - 13 hours ago
Category Archives: Museum Store
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
I recently had the privilege of visiting the home and studio of Lois Ehlert, Milwaukee’s award-winning children’s book author, along with my photographer friend Megan Yanz. Ehlert published a personal and inspiring new book in March called The Scraps Book: … Continue reading
Visiting the Bay View studio of Beth Eaton Pottery, I had the enviable sense of the elements of work and family, business and creativity in harmonious balance. Beth Eaton’s work is featured in the Uncommon Folk: Traditions in American Art … Continue reading
On a searingly sun-filled afternoon, I set out on an adventure with my intrepid photographer friend, Meg, seeking the Milwaukee studio where Heather Hambrecht creates her fantastic organic leather handbag line, (h(om)e). We were armed with an address, detailed directions … Continue reading