- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- RT @KringleViking: #VanGoghToPollock "@McCawBudsberg: Best corner in "Modern Rebels" @MilwaukeeArt ...Lee Bontecou and Francis Bacon. http… - 43 minutes ago
- The Museum is open today from 10-5, and every Monday now through Labor Day! - 54 minutes ago
- #HBD, Arthur Garfield Dove! See his work in the Museum's feature exhibition, #VanGoghToPollock! Open today 10-5. - 1 day ago
- Need to beat the heat? Stop by the Museum today and experience #VanGoghToPollock! Diane Arbus… instagram.com/p/54nndjn9zK/ - 1 day ago
- Author Susan Verde at a special Story Time in the Galleries this morning! http://t.co/7SlsPlu0Q7 - 1 day ago
Category Archives: Education
When I told my Alverno College advanced media and journalism instructor that I was looking for an internship, she wasted no time connecting me with Chelsea Kelly, the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Manager of Digital Learning. I am not an Art … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
There’s a reason why the summer teen program at the Milwaukee Art Museum is called ArtXpress. In less than a month, a group of sixteen high school students came together to absorb the current Kandinsky: A Retrospective exhibition, digest the … Continue reading
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading