- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Juan Pablo Ruiz on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- The Beth Eaton trunk show continues @MilwaukeeArt until 7pm. #MuseumStore http://t.co/9FldhZfiNY - 4 hours ago
- Today: Double Discount Day in the #MuseumStore, live music in Windhover Hall, and a trunk show with Beth Eaton! Happy Thursday!! - 8 hours ago
- Tomorrow is your LAST Double Discount Day in the #MuseumStore plus a Beth Eaton Trunk Show! Don't miss out. http://t.co/UYwA57gZ1e - 1 day ago
- Looking for #familyfun? The Kohl's Art Generation Studio at @MilwaukeeArt is open at 10 a.m. every day! - 2 days ago
- Last week for #free shipping at @MilwaukeeArt #museumstore store.mam.org/Content/16.htm - 3 days ago
Category Archives: Education
How do art museums engage teenagers? We offer a number of internships at the Milwaukee Art Museum for teens, but for most students, their first (and sometimes only) exposure to the Museum is through a school field trip. In collaboration … Continue reading
I recently had the privilege of visiting the home and studio of Lois Ehlert, Milwaukee’s award-winning children’s book author, along with my photographer friend Megan Yanz. Ehlert published a personal and inspiring new book in March called The Scraps Book: … Continue reading
At the entrance to the permanent collection galleries at the Milwaukee Art Museum, you’ll find something new as of December 2013: what we affectionately call in-house our “Prototyping Pedestal.” So what exactly is it?