- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- Thanks to our sponsor @meijer visitors receive FREE admission to the Museum this Thursday! #MFFT bit.ly/1E4PZn0 - 5 hours ago
- RT @EastTown: Tour d’Art: Bikes then Beers Sunday, August 30, 1–5 p.m. Downtown & Milwaukee Art Museum - rgn.bz/cgJA http://t.c… - 10 hours ago
- Looking to beat the heat with your kiddos? Stop in at the Kohl's Art Generation Studio and make free art projects! bit.ly/1OKB06r - 12 hours ago
- Take a break on the lakefront this afternoon and enjoy Alexander Liberman's Argo. @ Milwaukee Art Museum instagram.com/p/57Q0I3n9xj/ - 14 hours ago
- RT @KringleViking: #VanGoghToPollock "@McCawBudsberg: Best corner in "Modern Rebels" @MilwaukeeArt ...Lee Bontecou and Francis Bacon. http… - 14 hours ago
Category Archives: Education
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
This is part two of two posts about my experiences at the Beautiful Data: Telling Stories with Open Collections workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB. Read part one here. When my teen program started up again this fall, I brought my … Continue reading
This is part one of two posts about my experiences at the Beautiful Data: Telling Stories with Open Collections workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB. This past June, I participated in a two-week workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB called Beautiful Data: … Continue reading