- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- What is the Difference Between Ceramic and Pottery?Handmade Pottery with Soulful Ceramics on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- RT @ljhighby: Second round of #BrandMadness! @MilwaukeeArt, @Sprecherbrewery, @George_Webb, @bartolottas and more battling it out! http://t… - 12 hours ago
- RT @MarkKassMBJ: 2nd round #BrandMadnessMBJ starts today. Vote now: @MilwaukeeArt vs. @sprecherbrewery, @bartolottas vs. Sendiks http://t.c… - 13 hours ago
- Behind the scenes of #OfHeavenandEarth facebook.com/media/set/?set… - 15 hours ago
- RT @MarkKassMBJ: Vote today: @MilwaukeeArt, @sprecherbrewery, @George_Webb battle in 2nd round of #BrandMadnessMBJ bizjournals.com/milwaukee/blog… v… - 18 hours ago
- RT @MKEBizJournal: 2nd round #BrandMadnessMBJ starts today. Vote now: @MilwaukeeArt vs. @sprecherbrewery, @bartolottas vs. Sendiks http://t… - 18 hours ago
Category Archives: Education
How do art museums engage teenagers? We offer a number of internships at the Milwaukee Art Museum for teens, but for most students, their first (and sometimes only) exposure to the Museum is through a school field trip. In collaboration … Continue reading
I recently had the privilege of visiting the home and studio of Lois Ehlert, Milwaukee’s award-winning children’s book author, along with my photographer friend Megan Yanz. Ehlert published a personal and inspiring new book in March called The Scraps Book: … Continue reading
At the entrance to the permanent collection galleries at the Milwaukee Art Museum, you’ll find something new as of December 2013: what we affectionately call in-house our “Prototyping Pedestal.” So what exactly is it?