- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Check out our 2015 #BeautyinBloom winners! mam.org/bloom/pastdesi… - 9 hours ago
- RT @CitiesAndEyes: Morning at @MilwaukeeArt #museum: lots of flowers + fantastic exhibition on @EBONYMag and black #fashion http://t.co/jGL… - 14 hours ago
- RT @hometownest: So excited to be enjoying spring and supporting local artists @MilwaukeeArt #beautyinbloom #spring - 14 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: So much for families to do @MilwaukeeArt! Check it all out here: mam.org/artgeneration/ #MuseumWeek #familyMW http://t.co… - 15 hours ago
- RT @CMPerceptions: The lecture starts soon! Join us at the @MilwaukeeArt Museum's #BeautyInBloom #ARTLife http://t.co/d6blYbRymg - 15 hours ago
Category Archives: Behind the Scenes
When I told my Alverno College advanced media and journalism instructor that I was looking for an internship, she wasted no time connecting me with Chelsea Kelly, the Milwaukee Art Museum’s Manager of Digital Learning. I am not an Art … Continue reading
In my previous two posts in this Reflective Evaluation series, I detailed all the ways we found and evaluated data to show teen participants in the Satellite program became more reflective. So: did the interviews, exit slips, readability tests, and … Continue reading
In part two of my three posts on this year’s Satellite teen program, I’m sharing the unexpected data that helped me see the bigger picture about my students’ ability to reflect thanks to being in the program.
There’s a reason why the summer teen program at the Milwaukee Art Museum is called ArtXpress. In less than a month, a group of sixteen high school students came together to absorb the current Kandinsky: A Retrospective exhibition, digest the … Continue reading
Over the past four years, I have worked with hundreds of Milwaukee-area teens who love art, and who, over their time in teen programs at the Milwaukee Art Museum, grow to love museums as well. I have always had a … Continue reading