- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- German Tankards and Steins: Part 7–Humorous Mettlach
- Milwaukee Art Museum Launches its First Online Course
- German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- German Tankards and Steins: Part 5–Introduction to Late 19th Century Germany
- Teens on Museums, Relevancy, and Community–Part 4
- RT @sarakysely: The Ebony Fashion Fair at the @MilwaukeeArt Museum is bold and beautiful. My favorite exhibit to date, thank you! - 3 hours ago
- What Color is Nude? The answer may surprise you. mam.org/calendar/event… #InspiringBeauty - 1 day ago
- Thursday is @Target #Free First Thursday! Open 10-8, with Free Admission for all. #InspiringBeauty #EbonyFashionFair - 2 days ago
- RT @StaceyJAlways: @PEARLS4TeenGirl @MilwaukeeArt #fashionmatters http://t.co/2RIAoCRCdD - 3 days ago
- RT @lacicoppins: Students learning that #fashionmatters @MilwaukeeArt with educators from @FirstStage and docent tours! http://t.co/5r1Cwx2… - 3 days ago
Category Archives: Behind the Scenes
This past semester, I had the privilege of working with Chelsea Kelly, the Manager of Digital Learning, on the upcoming MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) and with Janet Gourley- the Education Department Administrator on different administrative tasks. Between working with … Continue reading
I’m very grateful to have been a part of the Satellite High School Program here at the Milwaukee Art Museum as a college intern. Under the direction of Chelsea Kelly, Manager of Digital Learning, I participated in object studies, museum … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m amazed at how a program can continue to live on, long after it’s finished–and how wonderfully collaborative staff here at the Museum can be!
It’s no secret around the Museum that I’m a huge tech nerd. One of my favorite things is finding out what apps, websites, and programs people use to get their jobs done. I’ll admit it, I’m a little bit nosy … Continue reading
This is part two of two posts about my experiences at the Beautiful Data: Telling Stories with Open Collections workshop at Harvard University’s metaLAB. Read part one here. When my teen program started up again this fall, I brought my … Continue reading