- #ThrowbackFashion Carmen (Homage to Munkacsi), coat by @CardinPierre, Place Francois-Premier, Paris by Richard @Avedon via @HarpersBazaarUS, September 1957 | DUC C. NGUYÊN BLOG on From the Collection–The Rivals (Little Kittens) by Mihály Munkácsy
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- Reflections of an Intern: Front Lines of a MOOC
- From the Collection–Dancer Holding her Right Foot in her Right Hand by Edgar Degas
- Reflective Evaluation: How Can Museums Change Teens–and Vice Versa? Part 3
- Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- Reflective Evaluation: How Can Museums Change Teens–and Vice Versa? Part 2
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Art
Teen programs provide a very different kind of opportunity for museums to experiment with interpretation. Because many teens participate in multiple programs for extended lengths of time, they become advocates and resources for our museums and collections. Here at the … Continue reading
Many people probably thing that international trade and technical innovations is something new: it’s important now, in the digital age; it was important in the 20th century, and perhaps influential as far back as the industrial revolution of the 19th … Continue reading
For the past few months, I’ve been lucky enough to be able to research the Milwaukee Art Museum’s collection of German drinking vessels. With over 200 steins, tankards, and jugs, we have examples that range in date from the mid-16th … Continue reading
Tired of winter yet? Wait, it’s February in Wisconsin–that’s probably a silly question. Even if you’ve had enough, the Milwaukee Art Museum’s current display of works on paper from the Collection, Winter in Color, might make you take another look … Continue reading