- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @janetgourley: Join my #upaf Ride for the Arts @MilwaukeeArt team! bit.ly/1xgNn7k password “artride” $5 off if by 4/12! http… - 4 hours ago
- RT @mam_courses: Our live conversation with @BaylorStudio begins in 15 minutes! Join in the #hangoutwithart conversation: http://t.co/NuTZR… - 9 hours ago
- #Free admission and a #free movie premiere!? There is a lot to do on #Free First Thursday! facebook.com/events/6012275… - 9 hours ago
- #MAMAfterDark is back again April 17, partnering with Diverse and Resilient for an epic night of entertainment! mam.org/afterdark/ - 1 day ago
- #HBD Vincent van Gogh! Can’t wait to see Van Gogh's “La Maison de la Crau" this summer at Van Gogh to Pollock @MilwaukeeArt! - 1 day ago
Category Archives: Art News
Greetings Packers fans! For those of you who haven’t been keeping up with Museum news, the Museum has placed a friendly-but-serious wager on Super Bowl XLV, featuring your Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers. The wager: If the Green … Continue reading
One could say that I’m jumping the gun on this post. But I’ll argue that I’m giving design-lovers six months fair warning, and I can’t contain my excitement: The United States Postal Service has announced their 2011 special stamps. In … Continue reading
Photographer and social documentarian Milton Rogovin passed away last week at 101. His legacy can be found in his photographs of the underprivileged in the United States, enlightening us and provoking our compassion. His strong drive to explore social inequality led … Continue reading
I love that the Milwaukee Art Museum doesn’t shy away from controversial contemporary artists. You might remember a work in the Museum’s Collection Galleries by Wafaa Bilal and Shawn Lawson that was temporarily installed in the Museum’s Impressionism Gallery in 2007: the Bar at the Folies Bergère … Continue reading