- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- RT @janetgourley: Eunice Johnson: Fashion's First Afro-Surrealist 6:15PM Tonight Sponsored by Contemporary Art Society #InspiringBeauty htt… - 9 hours ago
- The Used Book Sale runs through this weekend @MilwaukeeArt http://t.co/TfeUgJ6Unf - 11 hours ago
- It's time for the annual Used Book Sale @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/calendar/event… Now thru Sunday - 12 hours ago
- #BeautyinBloom is just one month away!! mam.org/bloom/ - 1 day ago
- RT @janetgourley: Thursday: What is #Afrosurrealism? Alexandria Eregbu @TheRealKristaF @DCain37 @MilwaukeeArt bit.ly/1KJSU7p http:… - 2 days ago
Author Archives: MAM Admin
How does one respond to a show like 30 Americans, which raises so many contemporary issues about identity, place and culture? How does this exhibition fit into a city that at first glance is all about motorcycles, baseball, and beer? … Continue reading
As the weather slowly became warmer and final assignments had come and gone, the summer of 2013 slyly crept upon me and I still had no idea as to what I would spend my time doing. So many of my … Continue reading
I had the pleasure of being the Media Intern for the 4-week-long High School Internship Program at the Milwaukee Art Museum. As an Interactive Media Design and History major at Alverno College, being chosen to intern at such a beautiful … Continue reading
The first time I saw the Milwaukee Art Museum I was in awe. The huge wings and the stark white building against the lake made the Museum seem like a weird foreign castle that I wanted to explore and get … Continue reading
To me, art is not about the finished product but instead is a process of thoughts, motives, symbols, creativity and challenge. A museum’s central purpose is to secure and preserve the heritage of each work as a whole, ensuring that … Continue reading