- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- #Free #FramilyFun today @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/calendar/event… @socialrugratsmke @MiltownMoms @metroparentMKE - 20 hours ago
- Want to know what is happening behind the scenes inside #InspiringBeauty? facebook.com/milwaukeeart instagram.com/milwaukeeart/ - 1 day ago
- RT @lacicoppins: Yep! It's coming Inspiring Beauty: 50 Years of Ebony Fashion Fair to @MilwaukeeArt #BlackIsBeautiful http://t.co/jsI4ScwM… - 2 days ago
- RT @MollyCanan: The first 2015 installment of Yoga @ the Museum is tomorrow at 8:15am! Start your Saturday off right @MilwaukeeArt! http://… - 2 days ago
- Tomorrow! omtownyogis.org/page/yoga-the-… - 2 days ago
Author Archives: MAM Admin
There’s a reason why the summer teen program at the Milwaukee Art Museum is called ArtXpress. In less than a month, a group of sixteen high school students came together to absorb the current Kandinsky: A Retrospective exhibition, digest the … Continue reading
When does inspiration begin? Well, for students of Ms. Sue Gaudynski’s class at Lincoln Elementary School, pre-kindergarten! The first week of June marked the 15th Annual Junior Kindergarten Art Show for Ms. Gaudynski and her young scholars. Using works of … Continue reading
For my internship with the Satellite High School program, Chelsea, my supervisor, let me organize the elementary school visits, where our teens taught much younger students about art in our collection. The teen interns work with students from Milwaukee Public … Continue reading
Picture this: Fall semester, high school years. You eagerly await your first art assignment, hoping to be given the added bonus of self-expression. A few weeks pass and you hand in your artwork, hoping it might be considered by your … Continue reading