- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Juan Pablo Ruiz on Slow Art–Bouguereau’s Homer and His Guide
- Tomorrow is your LAST Double Discount Day in the #MuseumStore plus a Beth Eaton Trunk Show! Don't miss out. http://t.co/UYwA57gZ1e - 16 hours ago
- Looking for #familyfun? The Kohl's Art Generation Studio at @MilwaukeeArt is open at 10 a.m. every day! - 1 day ago
- Last week for #free shipping at @MilwaukeeArt #museumstore store.mam.org/Content/16.htm - 2 days ago
- Live music TODAY @MilwaukeeArt mam.org/calendar/event… - 3 days ago
- New 794 routes to @MilwaukeeArt @HarborHouseMKE @discoveryworld mam.org/visit/directio… @WisconsinDOT #mke - 3 days ago
Author Archives: Chelsea Emelie Kelly
How do art museums engage teenagers? We offer a number of internships at the Milwaukee Art Museum for teens, but for most students, their first (and sometimes only) exposure to the Museum is through a school field trip. In collaboration … Continue reading
At the entrance to the permanent collection galleries at the Milwaukee Art Museum, you’ll find something new as of December 2013: what we affectionately call in-house our “Prototyping Pedestal.” So what exactly is it?
This past summer, we hosted 30 Americans, featuring works of art by contemporary African-American artists. The exhibition was, by the numbers, a huge success: we had an attendance goal of 85,140 and our actual attendance was 114,389! But impact goes … Continue reading
In late March, this semester’s group of Satellite teens took a field trip to the Chipstone Foundation in Fox Point, WI. You probably knew that Chipstone has a great decorative arts collection and produces progressive exhibitions in the Lower Level … Continue reading
Happy birthday, Milwaukee Art Museum! You’re looking pretty good for 125, if we do say so ourselves. To celebrate the Museum’s anniversary, we’ve got a whole lot of stuff going on. From concurrent exhibitions to community days, your 125th is … Continue reading