- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Author Archives: Kristin Settle
This is it! The final weeks of the Summer of CHINA. Trust me when I say you do not want to miss the stunning feature exhibition, The Emperor’s Private Paradise: Treasures from the Forbidden City. The Museum expects very large … Continue reading
As summer winds down, so does the Summer of CHINA! This is your last chance to experience 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture before it closes on Sunday, September 11. The reviews have been glowing, the public response has … Continue reading
Another scorcher week ahead – they aren’t called the “dog days” of August for nothing! But with August comes not only the Wisconsin State Fair, but a long list of events and activities at the Museum for the whole family. … Continue reading
Things continue to be abuzz at the Museum, with the Summer of CHINA drawing in big crowds. Have you seen it yet? This week, enjoy a Gallery Talk on The Emperor’s Private Paradise on Tuesday at 1:30, or an Express … Continue reading
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading