- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- These are the FINAL WEEKS of #InspiringBeauty! See it before it's gone. http://t.co/u1GN6oG1xS - 6 hours ago
- RT @artcity: The Milwaukee Art Museum addition. http://t.co/QV0UZ1AOG7 - 7 hours ago
- Join @mam_courses today at 1p.m. for a #LIVE chat on art and culture: bit.ly/1aOErvj - 10 hours ago
- RT @MAM_Chelsea: New Blog Post: From the Collection–George Vicat Cole, At Arundel, Sussex bit.ly/1DcBuwP @MilwaukeeArt Museum - 10 hours ago
- #HBD Joan Miró! Joan Miró, The King's Jester (Le Fou Du Roi), 1926. Oil, pencil and charcoal on canvas. http://t.co/74WjX4FvhR - 1 day ago
Author Archives: Kristin Settle
This is it! The final weeks of the Summer of CHINA. Trust me when I say you do not want to miss the stunning feature exhibition, The Emperor’s Private Paradise: Treasures from the Forbidden City. The Museum expects very large … Continue reading
As summer winds down, so does the Summer of CHINA! This is your last chance to experience 3,000 years of Chinese art and culture before it closes on Sunday, September 11. The reviews have been glowing, the public response has … Continue reading
Another scorcher week ahead – they aren’t called the “dog days” of August for nothing! But with August comes not only the Wisconsin State Fair, but a long list of events and activities at the Museum for the whole family. … Continue reading
Things continue to be abuzz at the Museum, with the Summer of CHINA drawing in big crowds. Have you seen it yet? This week, enjoy a Gallery Talk on The Emperor’s Private Paradise on Tuesday at 1:30, or an Express … Continue reading
Summer has hit Milwaukee with a big whollop of hot and humid, but the Milwaukee Art Museum is cool, so bring the family down and enjoy. Kids 12 and under get in free everyday. This week the Museum plays host to a … Continue reading