- #ThrowbackFashion Carmen (Homage to Munkacsi), coat by @CardinPierre, Place Francois-Premier, Paris by Richard @Avedon via @HarpersBazaarUS, September 1957 | DUC C. NGUYÊN BLOG on From the Collection–The Rivals (Little Kittens) by Mihály Munkácsy
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- Reflections of an Intern: Front Lines of a MOOC
- From the Collection–Dancer Holding her Right Foot in her Right Hand by Edgar Degas
- Reflective Evaluation: How Can Museums Change Teens–and Vice Versa? Part 3
- Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- Reflective Evaluation: How Can Museums Change Teens–and Vice Versa? Part 2
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Author Archives: Claudia Mooney
Have you had the opportunity to stop by The Tool at Hand yet? Last month, I wrote about an awesome performance that took place at Sweet Water Organics in preparation of the Chipstone Foundation’s Tool at Hand exhibition at the … Continue reading
On Tuesday, November 22, 2011 a chair was born in the most unlikely of places, Sweet Water Organics. Sweet Water Organics is an urban acquaponic farm located in the Bayview neighborhood of Milwaukee. If you haven’t already been, you should … Continue reading
Chances are that you own a teapot. What does your teapot look like? It’s probably globular in form and might have some decoration applied to it. The Museum has on view a variety of teapots, including two that I find … Continue reading
One of the seemingly mysterious practices associated with curating an exhibition is selecting artists and artworks. Once you have an idea for an exhibition, how do you know who and what to include? How do you know what artists are … Continue reading