So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- What is the Difference Between Ceramic and Pottery?Handmade Pottery with Soulful Ceramics on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- RT @MarkKassMBJ: Vote today: @MilwaukeeArt, @sprecherbrewery, @George_Webb battle in 2nd round of #BrandMadnessMBJ bizjournals.com/milwaukee/blog… v… - 2 hours ago
- RT @MKEBizJournal: 2nd round #BrandMadnessMBJ starts today. Vote now: @MilwaukeeArt vs. @sprecherbrewery, @bartolottas vs. Sendiks http://t… - 2 hours ago
- #DOMKE tours continue today @MilwaukeeArt from 12-4. #free @HistoricMKE - 23 hours ago
- Good luck @KomenSEWI racers! - 1 day ago
- Happy Birthday to Dale Chihuly! @ChihulyStudio - 1 day ago