So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Jules Bastien-Lepage and the Newlyn School
- karliwurzelbacher on Mr. Layton’s Gallery–The Salon-Style Hang
- Karen Thaker on School Programs: Young Minds Create!
- Found: Local Milwaukee Artist - CURIO LOVE on Milwaukee Studio Visit: Beth Eaton Pottery
- What is the Difference Between Ceramic and Pottery?Handmade Pottery with Soulful Ceramics on German Tankards and Steins: Part 2–Stoneware Vessels
- This Wednesday, @MilwaukeeArt will participate in #AskACurator Day. Tweet your questions to @MilwaukeeArt! - 11 hours ago
- RT @HistoricMKE: Doors Open is about a week away! Where are you gonna go? Check out our Event Guide.#domke doorsopenmilwaukee.org/event-guide/ - 11 hours ago
- Brunch! http://t.co/LLtaOgfQAS - 1 day ago
- How are you spending your Saturday? - 2 days ago
- A reminder that this event has been canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience. mam.org/calendar/event… @MilwaukeeArt - 2 days ago