So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- German Tankards and Steins: Part 8–Character Steins | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on German Tankards and Steins: Part 6–Mettlach and the Germany Identity
- Dave Wyman on What Does It Mean To “Curate”?
- sue berce on Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff?
- Tech Talk: What’s On Your Phone, MAM Staff? | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 1
- Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions | The Pararchive Project on Beyond Digital: Open Collections and Cultural Institutions, Part 2
- Admission to see #InspiringBeauty is just $10 through the end of April! - 12 hours ago
- RT @janetgourley: Congratulations to the @MIAD_edu students for presenting today @MilwaukeeArt! http://t.co/fQHo4zyQOv - 1 day ago
- On view now through May 31st at Jewish Museum Milwaukee! http://t.co/fvYw2bpbnH - 1 day ago
- RT @janetgourley: Preview next summer's Thomas Hart Benton show @milwaukeeart 5/7/15 6:15pm @metmuseum's Randy Griffey re #BentonMural htt… - 1 day ago
- #HBD Willem De Kooning! Willem De Kooning Untitled, ca. 1970. Oil on paper mounted on canvas. bit.ly/1HnShBH http://t.co/rPC8fJOnCR - 1 day ago