So I have a little game for you when you come visit us this weekend! How Well Do You Know Art in Bloom? Can you find the locations of ALL of the following photos and detail shots!? If you’re the first person to identify everything correctly in the comments below, I’ll send you two free passes to come see our Frank Lloyd Wright: Organic Architecture for the 21st Century exhibition before it closes in May! Check out the photos after the jump. Just write down the Mystery Photo number (it’s in the captions), as well as your best description of the space, gallery name, or gallery number. Good luck!
- Adrienne Morris on From the Collection–On the Eve of Her Wedding by Antonio Mancini
- Christina Zawadiwsky on Happy Birthday, Frida Kahlo!
- Susan Eiden on From the Collection–Possum Trot
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on From the Collection–Meissen Porcelain Manufactory, Two-Handled Urn
- From the Collection–Theseus by Jacques Lipchitz | Milwaukee Art Museum Blog on Mythology at the Milwaukee Art Museum–Part 1
- RT @RobynVining: Preview for #crystalandadam2015 'a @milwaukeeart museum wedding! Shot with mrsdubya and @dhtuan81 and… https://t.co/FMeule… - 11 hours ago
- “What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?” – Vincent Van Gogh. #VanGoghToPollock bit.ly/1Q3eI5Z - 12 hours ago
- RT @MKEArtsBoard: Sneak peek at teen interns' work with the ArtXpress program at the Milwaukee Art Museum, inspired by the current... http… - 12 hours ago
- RT @carellanog: I'm at @MilwaukeeArt Museum in Milwaukee, WI swarmapp.com/c/9485B4T4Wwp http://t.co/8JQVBFXZ1J - 15 hours ago
- Read about five things that make Milwaukee unique to anywhere else! (Hint: the Museum is one of them.) bit.ly/1LOynDL - 16 hours ago